Monday, September 6, 2021

My Past: Part II

Present day 2021:

I was going through a lot with my ex, my family and losing a lot of friends at this time, bare with me.


The Past 2016:


   So on top of her spending money, he got 'her word' that she wouldn't touch the money.
While I was in Pensacola, living in my parents backyard in a camper, she not only managed to berate me on Facebook with nasty messages, but she would be snarky to me in phone conversations. Then I came to visit one day and get my mail and some boxes from the house (another big blow out fight about my trust issues with his family and my stuff having to stay at the house instead of in a storage unit). Walked into their house to see several things of mine laying around their home, walk over to mine and find my boxes had been riffled through as well.
Boxes I had neatly packed and stacked.

The Bowl


  The one thing that bothered me was The Bowl.
This was the first object I had bought for my Hope Chest (which turned out to be a Hope WALL). It was plaster or ceramic, had lovely ivy vines all over it and it was normally a $45 bowl, but found it for $15; it was my treasure. That bowl had been sitting in the center of their coffee table. To me it seemed they had gone home goods shopping through my stuff and it pissed me off so bad because we had had several conversations about not going through my shit.
My shit, not yours, go buy your own.

   Several days later there is a package on my front door and I knew exactly what it was:
The Bowl.
When I had gotten home from his parents house, I laid into him. He then went back and reported to his family and then I received The Bowl and a nasty note from his brother stating that it was 'just a bowl.' I get that, but again, what no one got was that I packed everything away so they wouldn't go through it, we had a trust system.
So I was in the wrong.
I was blasted on Facebook and then my family got dragged into it defending me and then something else happened that I wasn't expected: I was being called a cheater.
I was stealing money.
I was an ungrateful bitch.

  The only thing I was at that time was heart broken.
Yeah I was having issues with him and was talking to him about it, but then he voiced everything back to them, stuff I thought private, and yeah, I even brought up us going to counseling and getting help for our marriage and when he refused, I mentioned divorce.
That's when everything hit the fan.

We had more arguments over Skype than good chats and I had given up. He never wanted to talk face to face about our problems when he was in the states, and he avoided it even more on Skype.

  So we fought over everything, and nothing, for nine long, excruciating months.

Present Day 2021:

Young me forgot to mention that during this time, I had learned my high school best friends turned spy for my ex and he told them to 'keep me busy'. 
He told my mom bullshit lies and they talked about me behind my back.

I started feeling awkward and managed to go some light hacking and got into facebook account and read all the messages  between my 'friends' and my mother. 
I was floored.

I had been having marital problems way before all this, but his deployment was when things got juicy.
I started understanding there was more to the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment